Additional and detailed information on the use of your personal data
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: THE TENANT SOLUTION S.L. (hereinafter, “TTS”)
Postal address: Av. Juan Carlos I, 13-13º – E-28806 Alcalá de Henares (Spain)
Responsible for Security or Delegate for Data Protection, where appropriate: THE TENANT SOLUTION S.L.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
We process the personal data that you provide us with the following purposes:
- Comply with the duty of information and obtaining the consents required by the new European regulations for the protection of personal data.
- Communications between TTS and its partners, collaborators and clients.
- Sending communications about our services, unless you express your will against it by any means.
What data do we process?
In the framework of the provision of the services that we offer and subject to the purposes consented to by you, only the data strictly necessary for the correct management of the relationship and/or provision of the services will be processed, and it will be exclusively those that you have facilitated.
How long will we process your data?
The personal data you provide will be kept as long as the current business relationship is maintained, or for four years from the last relationship, following the regulations for tax purposes.
However, our entity will continue to keep your information for the sending of communications that we consider to be of interest to you, as long as the interested party does not request its deletion.
You can always exercise the rights recognized by current regulations by contacting through the means that is most comfortable for you.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the legitimacy granted by your express consent as your own and main interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data will not be communicated to any third party, except for current legal obligations. If this possibility changes, you will be duly informed requesting your consent for said assignment. We inform you that international transfers will not be made either.
The User is informed that for the correct provision of services (see, web hosting, support, email marketing, etc.), different service providers contracted by our entity (those in charge of the treatment) could have access to the necessary personal information to perform their functions.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating personal data that concerns them or not. In this sense, you have the right to request:
- Access.- The interested party will have the right to obtain from the person responsible for the treatment confirmation of whether or not the data that concerns them is being processed, as well as detailed information about certain aspects of the treatment that is being carried out.
- Rectification.- The interested party will have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data that concerns him or to complete those that were incomplete.
- Deletion.- The interested party will have the right to request the deletion of their personal data; in any case, the deletion will be subject to the limits established in the regulatory norm.
- Limitation of its treatment.- The interested party will have the right to request the limitation regarding the treatment of their personal data.
- Opposition to treatment.- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the treatment of their data. The entity will stop processing the data, except for legitimate, compelling reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- Right to the portability of your data.- That is, you will have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, that you have provided to a data controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit them to another data controller.
You can exercise the aforementioned rights, addressing the person responsible. To do this, you can use the contact information provided at the beginning of this document. If you wish to obtain additional information regarding the exercise of your rights, you can also contact the “Agencia Española de Protección de Datos”.
Likewise, we inform you that, if you deem it appropriate, you have the right to withdraw, at any time, the consent granted for any specific purpose, without affecting the legality of the treatment, based on the consent before its withdrawal. In case you understand that your rights have not been adequately addressed, you may file a claim with the “Agencia Española de Protección de Datos” (Jorge Juan, 6 · E-28001 – Madrid – Spain · www.agpd.es).