Founding Partner and Real Estate Director
We are proud to be the only company in Spain and Portugal that belongs to EXIS Global, a world leader in Tenant Representation.
I was born in Zaragoza in 1973. I have a degree in Law from the University of Zaragoza and a Master’s degree in Real Estate from the Instituto de Empresa (IE).
I am currently a founding partner of TTS The Tenant Solution, a company specialized in Real Estate consulting exclusively oriented to tenants and corporate users.
I started my professional career at Jones Lang Lasalle (JLL) in Portugal, where I worked for four years in the Retail department. I later returned to Spain to direct the JLL office in Zaragoza as associate director, specializing in the area of Corporate Clients and the Logistics sector. Finally I moved to Casablanca (Morocco), where I work in the Business Development area.
After 12 years at JLL, I join AOS Studley (now Colliers International) and I am appointed senior director for the Tenant Representation department.
My accumulated professional experience in the sector is twenty years, ten of which are outside Spain, in Italy, the United Kingdom, Portugal and Morocco. I have worked for clients such as Eiffage, Bouygues, Renta Corporación, Entrecampos, Peugeot, Carrefour, Griffols, Last Minute, GLS, DHL, Merck, Good Year, Publicis, Avis, Ibermatica, Atos, UPS, Tripadvisor, Lidl…
I speak five languages (Spanish, English, Italian, Portuguese and French), due to my prolonged stays abroad.
Associations to which I belong
- EXIS (Global Commercial Real Estate and Tenant Representation Organization). Board International Counselor.
- Gonzalo Checa Astier is interviewed by Misoficinas (2021/September).
- A good time for moving your business to a new location (2021/August).
- Post-Covid Office Spaces: Smaller and More Attractive (2021/July).
- Businesses need 25% less office space (2021/April).
- Madrid. December 1, 2020. (2020/December).